Monday, September 16, 2013

A Good Week in Books (59)


So, I’ve been super good at not buying new books these past couple of months. I have received a few for review recently. And I will be making a big book order on Amazon come October (as a birthday present to myself/new apartment gift). I’m moving again! And on top of saving money, I just can’t justify buying more books that I will have to move with me. I am so giving myself a pat on the shoulder right now.
Any way, I just had to share the few I’ve received for review recently because they are all so pretty (thank you, Macmillan!):

Slayers
by C.J. Hill
Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Tumble and Fall by Alexandra Coutts

Did you receive anything great this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment