Monday, October 6, 2014

A Good Week in Books (87)



So, I normally don’t make posts about adult books, but I haven’t done one of these in a while –and I wanted to share. I keep getting library books lately. I do work in a library, so why not? I bought two books this week (both were adult books)… And I had to pick up the latest National Geographic (October issue) because my brother was involved in the photo-shoot for the Cover and the cover story! I’m so proud of my big brother, Aaron! If you happen to ever read/pick up the magazine, he was involved with the photos of the new kind of dinosaur that was discovered!


Purchased this week:

The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
The Cuckoos’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka: JK Rowling)
National Geographic October Issue (congrats, Aaron!)

How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling me about the dino pics! I'll see if we got our copy of National Geographic in yet. Congrats, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete