Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Good Week in Books (90)


I’m back from my vacation and my birthday fun. And I had another great week in books. One of my most anticipated books of the year finally came out! I purchased a collection of short stories that I absolutely must read soon. And I received one finished book for review (Thank you, Hachette).
My blogging/reading might slow down a bit this next month. I officially signed up for NaNoWriMo, and I’m going to attempt to write a YA novel in one month. Wish me luck? I’ve already started outlining a brand new story. I’m taking a break from what I was working on earlier, and I need a new project to focus on. We’ll see how this goes.
Anyhow, these are my lovely books from this week:

Blue Lily, Lily Blue
by Maggie Stiefvater (I’ve already started it…)
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
My True Love Gave to Me Edited by Stephanie Perkins
How was your book week?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like Stitching Snow, but maybe you will like it. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete