Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Good Week in Books (91)



I had a rather excellent book week, I must say. I had a little Barnes and Noble birthday gift card (courtesy of my amazing next door neighbor) burning a hole in my pocket, so I went for two books with that. I also received 3 books for review this week (Big thanks to Macmillan Kids and Hachette). I don’t tend to mention library books because I don’t get to keep those, but I have like all the library books right now too. My requests all came at the same time…I have lots of good reading to do. On a side note, I started my new YA novel with NaNoWriMo. Yay! So much YA, so little time.
These are my new books this week:

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle (so, so pretty)
Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
Mortal Fire by Elizabeth Knox
Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonsky
In the After Light by Alexandra Bracken (!!)
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Endless Knight was so good. I love that series by Kresley Cole. The Infinite Moment of Us does have a pretty cover. Awesome haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete