Monday, November 10, 2014

A Good Week in Books (92)


I had a nice, small book week. I still had a few dollars of a gift card to spend, plus a 20% off coupon for Barnes and Noble, so I figured I’d go buy 2 new books. One is a book I’ve been waiting for, for years. It finally came out after multiple pushed back publication dates, and I can’t wait to get started! The other is a book I’ve been wanting to read since the first positive review came in. I requested it at my library but had to return it before I could get to it because there were too many holds on it. My reading seems much slower now that all my tv shows are back, and now that I’m writing my own book.
Aren’t these pretty?

I’ll Give You the Sun
by Jandy Nelson
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment