Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Good Week in Books (94)



I had a nice little book week. I received two new books for review. Thank you Macmillan and Hachette. I’m extremely excited to read both of them. I also got some NaNoWriMo swag in the mail this weekend! I donated a little money to the organization that helped me and inspired me to write a novel in a the month of November. And in return, I got a bracelet that reads: NaNoWriMo Wizard, a bookmark that says “In Honor of Your Wizardly Beneficence”, and some really cool stickers that say things like: “My Own Personal Plot Bunny” with a picture of a bunny and “In Case of Troubling Characters” with a picture of a shovel).
The Books:

The Ghosts of Heaven
by Marcus Sedgwick
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Love the wizard bookmark -and all things wizardish of course ;) I actually still haven't read my copy of These Broken Stars, but seeing This Shattered World everywhere is urging me to move my butt and get caught up already >.< I hope you enjoy all your books here Nori and if we don't chat again before then, have a very happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete