Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Good Week in Books (113)


I had another nice book week. A book I pre-ordered a long time ago came out and I was so excited to see it at my door. Sometimes a girl forgets what she pre-orders and then it’s a nice surprise. I also got four new books for review. Thank you, Macmillan and Hachette.

Jesse’s Girl
by Miranda Kenneally
Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
School for Evil Sidekicks by Kelly McCullough
Trollhunters by Fuillermo Del Toro and Daniel Kraus
How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book haul Nori^^ A lot of these are new to me but I'll be off to check them out on GR as soon as I finish typing here :) I hope that you enjoy your new pretties! Happy reading ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul this week! I read Jesse's Girl and I loved it so much. I really want to check out Famous Last Words. Have a great week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete