Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (167)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina LaCour (6/6/16):



Description on Goodreads:
You Know Me Well, told in alternating points of view, is the story of two unlikely confidants. Classmates Mark and Kate have sat next to each other for a year, but have never spoken. One night, far from home, their paths cross, and soon, they realize they know each other better than anyone else. They’ll guide each other through their first loves and heartbreaks, which, by the way, don’t involve each other: Mark is in love with his best friend Ryan, while Kate has been in love with a girl from afar, and may have ruined her chance to meet her.
Why I’m Waiting:
Well, this sounds amazing! I absolutely adore David Levithan. He has written some of my all time favorite YA. I’ve only heard good things about Nina LaCour. I haven’t read her book yet, though I plan on it eventually. This story just sounds so amazingly good. I cannot wait for it to come out!
What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment