Monday, January 2, 2017

A Good Week in Books (150)



Happy New Years everyone! I’ve been a little MIA lately. I spent the holidays in Chicago with my family. Then, I came back to celebrate New Years with my boyfriend and best friends. I’m so tired from the all celebrating! I’m not sure if I’m ready to go back to work yet, though I do tomorrow. I did read a lot of books. And I received some great gift books, along with some fun, new ARCs for review. Thank you, Penguin Random House!
The books:


Talking as Fast as I Can
by Lauren Graham
Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante
My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante
City of Saints and Thieves by Natalie Anderson
As Red as Blood by Salla Simukka
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment