Monday, November 2, 2020

A Good Week in Books (224)

I’ve been reading a lot again. I read 3 books this week. I guess that’s my current 2020 version of a lot. I read one YA nonfiction book, and two middle grade books. And I loved all 3 of them! I also received 3 new books for review, thanks to Macmillan and Hachette. I had a birthday last week, and I went a little overboard and let myself buy a whole middle grade series I recently got into.  Happy birthday to me! These books are huge…I cannot wait to devour these books. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long winter, and the books will come in handy!

The new books:

 

Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer
Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
Rebel Rose by Emma Theriault
Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 2: Exile by Shannon Messenger
Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 3: Eeverblaze by Shannon Messenger
Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 4: Neverseen by Shannon Messenger
Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 5: Lodestar by Shannon Messenger
Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 6: Nightfall  by Shannon Messenger
Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 7: Flasshback by Shannon Messenger
Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 8: Legacy by Shannon Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment