Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Good Week in Books (33)


So I did a little online shopping for Black Friday. Mostly I bought myself some drastically marked down DVD’s (Veronica Mars, Firefly, Serenity). But, I also purchased some books. I only ordered two books from Amazon. I ordered a lot more books from a book close-out site, but I won’t be getting them for some time because I think they are coming from Canada. This means I am checking my mailbox like a crazy person until then. However, I won’t really talk about those books till I own them. So this week, I purchased two books from Amazon. And I received 3 galleys to review from Net Galley.

Purchased:

Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz (What a discount on this one! I love this author’s other books, but haven’t read this one yet)
What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang (This one just sounds so awesome!)

From Net Galley (Thank you Albert, Whitman and Company, Centrinian Publishing, and Harlequin Teen):

Being Henry David
by Carl Armstead (3/1/13)
Talisman of El by Alecia Stone (5/20/12)
Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane (12/25/12)
How was your week in books?

4 comments:

  1. I love Laurie Faria Stolarz's other books too but I haven't read Project 17 yet. Her Touch series is one of my favorites so I can't wait to see what you think of this one. I might have to pick it up. What's left of Me sounds fantastic. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that Indigo Awakening is from Harlequin Teen. Hell yeah! I am approved for all of their titles! I also got 'Til the World Ends
    Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre & Karen Duval. I would also like to read What’s Left of Me because it does sound awesome!

    HERE is what I got.
    Zemira @ YA Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get around to reading What's Left of Me, my copy's just been sitting and wait haha. Indigo Awakening looks pretty cool!

    Here's my IMM at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy What's Left of Me, I'm also going to be reading that soon since the premise sounds so awesome.

    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete