Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Good Week in Books (37)


So, I’m making this post super early because I don’t think I’ll be getting more books this week, and I’m trying to make some posts in advance because six of my all time favorite people in the world are coming to me for New Years, and I won’t have a lot of blog time this weekend. I got a new book to review for RT magazine online. And I went to my favorite Chicago bookstore again and made a little purchase for myself. I also lucked out on an amazing free ARC there!
For Review (on Kindle):

From Ashes by Molly McAdams

From my favorite bookstore:

Vicious Deep
by Zoraida Cordova (so many good reviews for this one!)
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (thought it was about time I gave this author a try!)
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong !!!! (ARC 4/9/13)
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment