Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Good Week in Books (36)



What a great week! I received two books for review. I purchased one book (that just came out Tuesday). And, I was gifted three ARC’s from the wonderful Alex, who sometimes likes to trade. Alex, really, you are amazing!
 
Scent of Magic
by Maria V. Snyder (Purchased. Weird story: this one was shelved with adult romance novels in Barnes and Noble when I know I picked up the first book in the series from the YA section).
Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs (ARC, Thank you, Alex!)
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson (ARC, 2/26/13 Thank you, Alex!!!)
Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby (ARC, 6/1/13 Thank you, Alex!)
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (Thank you, Harper Collins! So happy to have a finished copy!)
Deadly Little Lessons by Laurie Faria Stolarz (Thank you, Harper Collins! I need to get started on this series for real! I love this author’s other books!)
How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. The darkest minds, that is great! I hear nothing but good things about that one and I like the sound from it. Happy reading :D

    My haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun haul! Enjoy :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete