Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Good Week in Books (75)


I had a great book week! My pre-order came in for the ending to one of my favorite YA dystopia series. Though, I sort of have a collection of final dystopia installments in my TBR pile at the moment. So many series have ended recently, and I guess I’m slowly going through them –postponing my endings as long as I can. Not sure I can hold off to long on reading this one…Any way, I also received four finished books for review. Thank you Disney Hyperion and Macmillan Kids! There are some interesting new titles here:

Dustlands: Raging Star
by Moira Young
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
Without Tess by Marcella Pixley
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Nantucket Red by Leila Howland
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment