Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (92)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout (08/5/14):

Description (from Goodreads):
In the stunning climax to the bestselling Lux series, Daemon and Katy join forces with an unlikely enemy to ensure the survival of not only their love for each other, but the future of all mankind.

Opposition will bring forth a new dawn to the Lux universe, where man must stand with alien to survive, and the future, no matter the outcome, will never be the same.
Why I’m Waiting:
Um…I don’t know if you’ve seen my blog lately, but I just binge-read all of this series. I like need this next book right now. August is seeming mighty far away at the moment. Thankfully, I have other books by this author to read in the mean time. But still, I’m so excited to see how this all ends! I’m not sure how I feel about the cover (or any of the covers for that matter). I know there are a lot of fans of these covers and these particular cover models, but I find them a little cheesy. I guess you can’t really judge a book by its cover though, thank goodness. But, I do sometimes and I think that’s why it took me so long to get to Obsidian. If only I knew.

1 comment:

  1. This seems like an exciting series. Hope you get a copy of this soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete