Monday, November 9, 2015

A Good Week in Books (121)


I’ve had another good book week.  I received three for review. Thank you Macmillan. Double thanks for sending Winter early! I’m going to start it tonight!!! Also, my boyfriend (who has a lot in common with me) needed to get rid of some of his books, and because I have so much shelf space (that was sarcasm), I came home with 3 of his books too…

Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Coraline by Neil Gaiman and adapted and illustrated by P. Craig Russell
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (look how big and pretty this version is!)
The August 5 by Jenna Helland
Winter by Marissa Meyer (!!!!!!)
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. I got Winter too!!! *SQUEE!!* And that's almost the same Chronicles of Narnia edition as I have - I remember they were offering up that one and one with the cover with the Queen on it, and with my love of villains, I (finally) settled on that one instead. Seeing your version here though is making me wish I had both LOL Gorgeous haul my dear, happy reading^^ xx

    ReplyDelete