Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Good Week in Books (123)


I hope everyone had a good holiday. I truly have so much to be thankful for this year. One of the things I’m most thankful for is this blog and the YA blog world at large. I’m not someone who talks about this a lot, but really, I’m so glad I have this tiny spot in the YA universe.
I had another great week in books too. I got all the Hachette books in one full sweep. Thanks, Hachette!



The One Thing
by Marci Lyn Curtis
Spinning Starlight by R. C. Lweis
Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken
A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
The Door by the Staurcase by Katherine Marsh
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Hunter by Mercedes Lackey
How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet haul Nori! I'm super curious about Hunter, A Thousand Nights and Black Widow!! Spinning Starlight sounds awesome too! I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies here :D Hope you're having a fantastic weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Haul. I hope you love all of your books. I enjoyed Black Widow.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete