Monday, November 23, 2015

A Good Week in Books (122)


So, I had a great book week. For starters, my new favorite movie theater gave me a free paperback copy of the re-designed City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (along with an awesome Mockingjay poster) when I went to go see Mockingjay Part 2 this past weekend. I don’t have a picture of the poster because it is still in my car, and I plan on giving it to the teen librarian to put in the teen room. I also went to one of those giant Scholastic book fairs where all the books are at least 50% off. I went in with a 10 dollars off coupon too…I may have gone a little overboard. At least one of the 10 books pictured from there is going to be a gift, I think…I may have one or two others not pictured, already set aside as gifts. I’ve already read a lot of them, but I felt the need to own them.



City of Bones
by Cassandra Clare
El Deafo by CeCe Bell
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
The World Within by Jane Eagland
That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard
The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Ally Carter
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Don’t Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter
Rapunzel’s Revenge by Shannon and Dean Hale and illustrated by Nathan Hale
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Ok so YAY for Mockingjay and a Mockingjay poster :D And holy awesome haul Batman - I would have totally gone overboard in your shoes too XD and I totally know what you mean about needing to own books you've already read ;) Ahhh, the bookish life ♥ Enjoy Nori! xx

    ReplyDelete