Monday, July 11, 2016

A Good Week in Books (138)



I had a nice, little book week. My library’s annual book sale is officially open. Staff and volunteers are invited to come in the day before it opens to get first dibs. I bought a few books. I even purchased one adult book. My boyfriend is also a librarian, so last week I went to his book sale, and this week he came to mine. Libraries and book sales are the best. I may even have to look up when other summer library sales are happening.
The lovelies:

Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
Just Listen  by Sarah Dessen
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
I already read Just Listen and All the Bright Places, but both are books I know I will want to go back to at some point.
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment