Monday, October 28, 2019

A Good Week in Books (210)



I’ve had another great book week. I’ve finished 3 books since my last post. And I have received a lot of books for review (Thank you Macmillan and Hachette). I’ve also rescued a few books from the discard pile at work. I will read them and give them a good home.
So much happens so quickly. Since my last post, I’ve attended Leaky Con (in Boston), which was awesome –says the girl sitting at home in the afternoon in her Harry Potter pajamas. I’ve also sprained my ankle (for the 6th time!). I had a birthday (I’m now 33 years young). I met my good friend’s new baby. I’ve gone wine tasting. I’ve celebrated and I’ve spent many a hour cursing my stupid ankle. Thank goodness soar ankles don’t distract me from reading.
The new books:
 
City of Beasts
by Corrie Wang
The Last True Poets of the Sea
by Julia Drake
Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
And I Darken by Kiersten White
Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
Rayne and Delilah’s Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zentner
The Trials of Apollo Book 4: The Tyrant’s Tomb by Rick Riordan
Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzi Lee
Light at the Bottom of the world by London Shah
Conceal, Don’t Feel by Jen Caonita
10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
Houdini the Handcuff King by Jason Lutes and Nick Bertozzi
Charlotte Bronte before Jane Eyre by Glynnis Fawkes
This is all without me buying a single book at Leaky Con! I did come home with a few t-shirts, some artwork, and a tote bag though…

No comments:

Post a Comment