Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Good Week in Books (133)


Well, I had an awesome book week. I bought some books for myself at a wicked discount at a giant, Scholastic Warehouse sale. Everything was at least 50% the list price. I also received some new pretties for review (Thank you, Macmillan and Hachette!)
The books:



Demigods and Magicians
by Rick Riordan
The End of Fun by Sean McGinty
Love, Lies, and Spies by Cindy Anstey
No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista
Saving Montgomery Sole by Mariko tamaki
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Smile
by Raina Telgemeier
Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
Harry Potter Magical Creatures Coloring Book
How was your book week?
Also, here’s a picture from my other Harry Potter coloring book:

2 comments:

  1. Another HP Colouring book!! I want them all but so far I just have the same as the coloured picture of Harry you shared! Lovely by the way ♥ I've never even heard of Demigods and Magicians but I want it LOL! And YAY Red Queen :D Enjoy all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there are two Harry Potter Coloring Books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete