Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday (182)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (9/27/16):

Description on Goodreads:
Strange the Dreamer is the story of:

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.

Welcome to Weep.
Why I’m Waiting:

Laini Taylor is a YA genius. I absolutely love her books. I was ecstatic to hear she was coming out with more. I fee like way too much time has passed since Dreams of Gods and Monsters. Also, this sounds wonderfully dark and twisty. I may have already given in and read the prologue (courtesy of this article), and let me tell you, it sounds epic. September certainly cannot come fast enough.
What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree: there has been too much time since Dreams of Gods and Monsters... too much time that I have been suffering without new laini taylor YA. I think this sounds amazing, i hope you love it!
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I featured this one today, too. As you said, Laini Taylor is a YA genius and I'm sure this will be no exception.

    Jessie Marie Reads - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you eagerly awaiting this one Nori^^ Laini Taylor is a goddess and I can not wait to bask in her glorious prose all over again ♥ Awesome pick my friend^^ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark and twisty sounds like a fun mix.

    ReplyDelete