Monday, June 19, 2017

A Good Week in Books (163)



I’ve been a little MIA lately, and I’m sure to be again. I’m moving July 1st so most of my free time is spent packing. I have been getting a nice amount of reading accomplished somehow (4 books!). I guess it always takes me a long time to unwind from late work nights and late packing nights, and books are just the best for unwinding. Later this week, I’ll be attending the ALA Annual conference in Chicago, so I will definitely be MIA for that. I have a feeling I’ll have a lot of catching up to do here in July.
I received two new books for review. Thank you, Macmillan! And the lovely boyfriend of mine (who I’m moving in with!) picked up a signed copy of a YA book I’ve wanted to read at his library’s book sale. Yay.
The new books:

Highly Illogical Behavior by John Core Whaley (signed)
Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios
The Square Root of summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment