Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (227)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.

This week I am waiting on The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin (11/7/17):

Description on Goodreads:
In the first book of the Shaw Confessions, the companion series to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer novels, old skeletons are laid bare and new promises prove deadly. This is what happens after happily ever after.

Everyone thinks seventeen-year-old Noah Shaw has the world on a string.

They’re wrong.

Mara Dyer is the only one he trusts with his secrets and his future.

He shouldn’t.

And both are scared that uncovering the truth about themselves will force them apart.

They’re right.
Why I’m Waiting:
I can’t believe I’m only just learning about this book’s existence. I loved this author’s first series. I am slightly worried about things because I believe I actually loved how it all ended, and this scares me for what the next installment will bring. On the other hand, I know it will be good, filled with suspense, loaded with romance, and revolve around a great mystery. I’m in. November is so far away though!
What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment