Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Good Week in Books (45)/ A Good Week in General


So, I’m kind of making this post on a Tuesday. And I’ve kind of gotten a little slow on the blog posts. However, I have a really good reason! The past few weeks have involved a lot of changes for me. I’ve traveled, had a friend come in from out of town, and most importantly, I have been offered a new job! I am officially now an Assistant Director/ Youth Services Librarian in Cape Cod! I am in my last week of work in IL (as a school librarian) and I am in the process of moving (aka: figuring out how to move all my books). I am so excited for this new job! I’m beyond excited for this move, for a new adventure!
Between a lot of parties, goodbyes, super/crazy organizing, and moving, I am still of course reading. Books just make everything easier. I need to share these beauties from the last week. I bought one book and I received a nice pile for review (Thank you Macmillan and Harper Collins!)
 
Cinders and Sapphires
by Leia Rasheed
Blue Bloods the graphic novel by Melissa De La Cruz, adapted by Robert Venditti, and art by Alina Urusov
Shadowlands by Kate Brian
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry
Sever by Lauren DeStefano
How was your week in books? How was your week in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment