Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Good Week in Books (48)


What a crazy week! I have officially moved to MA. This is my first post from my new home! I start my new, wonderful library job on Tuesday. And I have to share what it looks like across the street from where I am now living!

Okay, on to the books. I was actually gifted two wonderful books right before I left and I never got the chance to talk about them. Thanks to the wonderful Eti, who went to a library conference right before I left IL, I have a new signed copy of Unwholly by Neal Shusterman. It’s even addressed to me! Eti, you are the best! Also, she gave me the awesome sounding book, Shards and Ashes edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong. I just purchased two pretties yesterday! And I received two awesome new titles on Net Galley!

Shards and Ashes
edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong (gifted)
Unwholly by Neal Shusterman (gifted)
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (purchased)
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (purchased)

The autograph!


School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (NG)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (NG)
How was your week in books?

2 comments: