Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Good Week in Books (46)


So, I had another excellent book week. This is both good and bad because I’m moving and I’m sort of freaking out about my amount of books. On the plus side, I’ve been waiting a year for some of these lovelies to come out! I received two finished books for review (Thanks, Macmillan!). I purchased two new ones that I have been dying to get my hands on! And I lucked into four ARC’s from my co-worker. The other librarian at my school won a lot of new books/ARC’s, and I actually have a full bag of them that she told me I could donate to my volunteer library and keep what I wanted! I’m donating most of them, but there are a few I just have to read as soon as possible.
 
Paper Valentine
by Brenna Yovanoff (ARC)
Arclight by Josin L. McQuein (ARC/ April 23)
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown (ARC/ June 11)
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan (ARC/ May 7)
Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson (Macmillan)
Marco Impossible by Hannah Moskowitz (Macmillan)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Fragments by Dan Wells
How was your week in books?

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I really want to get my hands on Invisibility and Paper Valentine. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome of your coworker to give you so many great ARCs. Paper Valentine was great, and I have Arclight and Invisibility as well. I hope they're awesome. I've also been meaning to read Fox Forever and Marco Impossible. look at your fancy finished copies!

    ReplyDelete